Our skilled and dedicated medical staff works to provide the very best in clinical care
Are you afraid of coming out of your house during the Coronavirus (COVID 19) outbreak?
Rheumatology Care of North Houston is offering Televisit to all it current and new patients so you may stay safe within the boundaries of your house and yet get treated for all your health concerns.
For connecting to our staff through Televisit, follow the simple steps.
To access the Televisit through Healow app, please note that patient portal account needs to be activated first
If you wish to connect through your computer
- On our website, click on the tab of patient info to get access to the patient portal option.
- Click on the menu of Patient Portal to log in to your account
- Enter details of your user name and password
- On your upcoming appointment box, click on the Televisit icon to connect.
If you wish to connect through your mobile phone
- Download and install the Healow app on your phone.
- Log in to the app. (The practice code is FEEDAD)
- Access the appointment tab and click the Televisit icon to connect.
Before connecting, take your vitals and record your BP, heart rate, and temperature provided that you have a device; otherwise, our team can manage without the vitals.
The dedicated staff at RCNH is working each day to take care of our patients. If you are facing trouble connecting through Televisit, call us on 832.532.9779, and our staff will help you set up the connection.